MTB brake discs in Punch design • Shimano compatible • heat treated • many small holes integrated in the braking surface • developed with Intend BC
➔ Available sizes are: Ø140, Ø160, Ø180, Ø190, Ø203 mm
Made from stainless steel which is hardened then ground flat, for a long lasting rotor with perfect trueness. Compatible with all major brake brands, just make sure the outer diameter is correct and the correct caliper adaptor is fitted.
- Mechanical brake test according to DIN EN ISO 4210-2: 2015-12 and velotech.de Q2015 standard passed with top values
- Brake surface with many small holes to increase the effective area to absorb and dissipate the heat generated during braking ➔ 30% more surface area compared to a comparable standard brake disc
- less wear of the brake pads due to many small holes in the brake surface
- use with organic / semi-organic brake pads
- also available in thickness 2,10 and 2.20 mm (compatible with AVID, Magura and Shimano brake systems)
- AVID / SRAM
Width of the braking surface
- Ø140 mm = 14 mm
- Ø160 mm = 14,5 mm
- Ø180 mm = 16 mm
- Ø190 mm = 16 mm
- Ø203 mm = 17 mm
- Ø160 mm = 102 g
- Ø160 mm = 126 g
- Ø180 mm = 168 g
- Ø180 mm = 180 g (2,10 mm Thickness)
- Ø180 mm = 185 g (2,20 mm Thickness)
- Ø203 mm = 198 g
Information for the heat treatment:
For additional stability and strength, all our disc brakes are heat treated. During this process, basic strength in addition to the resilient properties of the material can be improved. As a result, our discs have a very high level of strength, and visibly lower wear, which gives the discs a longer life! In addition, the risk of bending the disc is reduced, so your disc should stay straighter, longer!
These effects are only visible when the disc is installed correctly, and the brake is used properly.
|Rotor Size:||140 mm, 160mm, 180mm, 190mm, 203mm|
|Standard / Pitch Circle Diameter PCD:||6-Hole (IS2000)|
|Disc Thickness:||1.95mm, 2.10mm, 2.20mm|
|Material:||High alloy stainless steel ( AISI 420 C)|
|Surface treatment:||Heat treated and precision ground|
|Tightening Torque:||4-5 Nm|
|Braking Surface:||14,5mm, 16mm, 17mm|
|Recommended Brake Pads:||Organisch / Semi-Organisch|
|Quantity:||1x Brake Disc incl. 6 steel bolts T25|
Great Punch Rotors!
Got Torsten to build us 2.1mm Thick x 203mm punch rotors and they are incredible. They run silent and on long downhills (even with my 235#) remain cool with ZERO fade. Very impressed as always with BrakeSTUFF product and price is very reasonable for such high quality
Thank you, Doug!
Sehr gute Bremsscheibe!
Bin nach Alpencross mit der "Punch Disc 203/2.1" begeistert von der Disc.
Nach ca 12000 Tiefenmetern bei 130kg Systemgewicht keinerleil Überhitzungsprobleme,
keine Verfärbungen und geringer Belagverschleiß.