Ø203mm Brake Disc, Wave Design, 6-hole, Magura compatible
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 3-5 Workdays
Order number: IS203-UD
- Order number: IS203-UD
Brake Disc in hardened version, developed specifically for downhill use, Magura compatible, different thicknesses available
Further optimization of the braking surface and the inner area for receiving the brake disc on the hub. From now on this disc is also available in the size 2.30 mm (for even more rigidity).
From now on we have revised the design of the brake disc in the area of the braking surface. We have optimized the arrangement of the holes and added additional recesses, so that the complete brake pad is 100% engaged. The pad cleaning is thus carried out over the entire friction ring width.
- optimal cooling by perforated braking area, developed for downhill use
- function optimized, symmetrical arrangement of design elements
- Compatible with many common brake systems, where a corresponding friction ring height is present - especially suitable for Magura Gustav M, MT5 and MT7
- increased service life by reducing wear on hardened versions - torsion resistance than disc rotors from other manufacturers
- available in thicknesses of 1.95 / 2.10 / 2.20 and 2.30mm (compatible with Magura Gustav and Hope)
- Ø203 mm - 207 g (1,95 mm)
- Ø203 mm - 223 g (2,10 mm)
- Ø203 mm - 238 g (2,20 mm)
- Ø203 mm - 250 g (2,30 mm)
Information for the heat treatment:
For additional stability and strength, all our disc brakes are heat treated. During this process, basic strength in addition to the resilient properties of the material can be improved. As a result, our discs have a very high level of strength, and visibly lower wear, which gives the discs a longer life! In addition, the risk of bending the disc is reduced, so your disc should stay straighter, longer!
These effects are only visible when the disc is installed correctly, and the brake is used properly.
|Design:||UD by ® BrakeSTUFF|
|Standard / Pitch Circle Diameter PCD:||6-Hole (IS2000)|
|Disc Thickness:||1.95mm, 2.10mm, 2.20mm, 2.30mm|
|Material:||High alloy stainless steel ( AISI 420 C)|
|Surface treatment:||Heat treated and precision ground|
|Tightening Torque:||4-5 Nm|
|Compatible with:||Magura Gustav M|
|Quantity:||1x Brake Disc incl. 6 steel bolts T25|