4-Hole Brake Disc in hardened version in XT Design for Rohloff Speehub, different Friction Ring width available, Shimano compatible, available sizes: Ø160 - Ø210mm
Optimization of the design of the brake disc in the area of the braking surface. We have optimized the arrangement of the holes and added additional recesses, so that the complete brake pad is 100% engaged. The pad cleaning is thus carried out over the entire friction ring width.
- optimal cooling by perforated braking area, developed for downhill use
- function optimized, symmetrical arrangement of design elements
- compatible with all standard brake systems
- increased service life by reducing wear on hardened versions - torsion resistance than disc rotors from other manufacturers
- different Friction Ring width available (16, 17 and 18mm)
- Brake disc listed as a recommended tuning accessory at Rohloff AG
- Ø160 mm = 142 g
- Ø180 mm = 170 g
- Ø185 mm = 180 g
- Ø190 mm = 187 g
- Ø200 mm = 201 g
- Ø203 mm = 205 g
- Ø210 mm = 226 g
Information for the heat treatment:
For additional stability and strength, all our disc brakes are heat treated. During this process, basic strength in addition to the resilient properties of the material can be improved. As a result, our discs have a very high level of strength, and visibly lower wear, which gives the discs a longer life! In addition, the risk of bending the disc is reduced, so your disc should stay straighter, longer!
These effects are only visible when the disc is installed correctly, and the brake is used properly.
|Rotor Size:||160mm, 180mm, 185mm, 190mm, 203mm, 210mm|
|Design:||XT by BrakeSTUFF|
|Standard / Pitch Circle Diameter PCD:||4-hole for Rohloff|
|Material:||High alloy stainless steel ( AISI 420 C)|
|Surface treatment:||Heat treated and precision ground|
|Braking Surface:||16mm, 17mm, 18mm|
|Quantity:||1x Brake Disc|
Top und Schnell geliefert!
Brauchte sehr schnell die passende Scheibe mit Rohloff Aufnahme. Innerhalb von 3 Tagen pünktlich zum Bikeurlaub alles bekommen. Erster Bikeparkeinsatz - läuft top und bremst super.